They are back!

General club enquiries, talk about any subject you like.

Moderator: Club Moderators

AlastairW
Regular

They are back!

Post by AlastairW »

more cheap flights to Dalaman this week..... flights on friday for a week are now down to £164.

Accomodation still under £30.

AND it is a bank holiday weekend.....

So only 4 days skiving work......

Now where did I put that Turkish phrase book??
It is sad to measure your life in terms of hours flown...... but even sadder not to.........
tony anderson
Mingling

Post by tony anderson »

If anybody is on a Thomascook flight to Dalaman during the year send me a pm and I will try to make sure your well looked after , if Iam operating the flight Tony.
Mike Brown
Regular

Post by Mike Brown »

Alastair can you tell me more about this £30 accom? Is it suitable for families? Thanks
Mike
AlastairW
Regular

Post by AlastairW »

I always use www.travelrepublic.co.uk

You can search for accomodation only on the site, just choose Olu Deniz as the resort, and it will come up with a list of available Hotels.

The cheapest at the minute is the Tonoz beach, at £19 pp for a week!

I have stayed in that hotel, and it is much much better than the price would suggest. For a single person, the cost is £25 for the whole of next week, I know as I have just booked it for my daughter!

If anyone wants any info, just give me a ring.
It is sad to measure your life in terms of hours flown...... but even sadder not to.........
Henry
Mingling

Post by Henry »

Cheers Alistair for your prompting on this - Have got the family booked on a flight from Glasgow (£125pp) tomorrow. I look forward to increasing my pitiful 11.5 hrs airtime since CPing 3 years ago ! :oops: :oops: :oops: