NHPC Private and Public Forum Forum Index
NHPC Private and Public Forum Forum Index 
days to winter solstice
T+12 T+24 T+36 T+48 T+60 T+72 T+84 Current Weather
Colombia in January

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NHPC Private and Public Forum Forum Index -> Our Neighbours
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aliwes
o

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:15 am    Post subject: Colombia in January Reply with quote

Small plug here - Hope you don't mind...
I'm going to Colombia for a spell in January 2017 and would welcome anyone who's up for 14 days of brilliant, warm, reliable XC flying in the Cauca Valley. The trip will be very small scale (8 pilots) and will be Guided, Lifts to Take Off, Retrieves, Luxury farm accommodation, Airport transfers and FREE sunshine. The cost once out there is 1050 for everything except food and drink. You can eat like a king (or queen) for 6-8 a day. If interested please feel free to PM me Wink

Colombia 2017 Dates:

2-16 Jan and 16-30 Jan. I'm flying from Heathrow, but flights from Manchester are similar in price (just with one extra change).

Ali
aliwes
o

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a quick look at what to expect on a flying tour of the Cauca Valley

https://vimeo.com/134490491
gary stenhouse
Superstar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

would love to get out there sometime when I have more time on my hands, as never seen a place that works everyday like Columbia.

though it does seem to be a place for experienced pilots judging by the attrition rate  :D  :D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NHPC Private and Public Forum Forum Index -> Our Neighbours All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: