re Macedonia 2018 june 17th?

General club enquiries, talk about any subject you like.

Moderator: Club Moderators

gary stenhouse
Superstar
Full Name: Gary Stenhouse

re Macedonia 2018 june 17th?

Post by gary stenhouse »

thinking of heading out to Macedonia as believe it is a spectacular place to fly and mainly circuit flying. generally this time of year is almost everyday strong but not too strong. let me know if you are interested and I will see what the costs are like and flights are likely from Luton.

north yorks went this year and believe it was superb very cheap and any Lees doing a 100k triangle so very good flying.
beauty is you can often land back where you started so it means back in time for tea and drinks

cheers Gary
Aeros
Chatty
Full Name: Ed Cleasby

Post by Aeros »

Not sure if you know Gary, but next June that week and the week after is ear-marked for the BPC at Kruschevo. I don't have the details yet ... the first week will be a guided free fly week, the second the comp. Limit is 40. It was checked out this year and June seems the best month (rather than later when the big comps tend to go).

The BPC will be hard to get into this year due to this round and limited to past BPC supporters first. But .... you being a 'Superstar' may get a wild card. It will include all airport pickups, accomm and retrieves. It will be quite selective but you have a winning smile ... and a Delta 3. :D
sedit qui timiut ne non succederet