A good day at the seaside

General club enquiries, talk about any subject you like.

Moderator: Club Moderators

Neil
Chatty
Full Name: Neil Smith

A good day at the seaside

Post by Neil »

I have uploaded my flights for today. I think i need some tuition on the finer details of uploading XC data. Any body got any words of wisdom on that subject?
Nice to see everybody out in the sun for a change. :cool:
never waste a hard on and don't trust a fart
gary stenhouse
Superstar
Full Name: Gary Stenhouse

Post by gary stenhouse »

cracking flight you done there neil how did you end up with the track in south africa? the flight you done would qualify for the national xc league as you have a turn point flight of 20k pitty you had landed as you would of had a realy long flight well done.

cracking day with over 3 hours flying a broken gps and bust speed probe but other than that a thourouly great weekends flying from marske to tynemouth to the lakes then hordon. i did not think my shoulders could ache so much from flying.
Neil
Chatty
Full Name: Neil Smith

Post by Neil »

well done gary hope the legs ok
and u probably needed a new gps anyway
see u on a hill soon :beer:
never waste a hard on and don't trust a fart
paolo
Mingling

Post by paolo »

Well i never heard about shoulder ache for flying eyther, but i did hear of it for some landings.. :D .
Sunday..epic day, almost all the crew in the air, lot of fun, lot of good flying, special mention for Gary and Neil who definetly make the most of the day.
Let's see some pictures on the forum, and I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! BUT I GOT MY SKIN SLIGTLY BURNT!!!! awesome! i was starting to miss that sort of thing.