Till the next time

General club enquiries, talk about any subject you like.

Moderator: Club Moderators

Fingers
Regular

Till the next time

Post by Fingers »

I am standing back from the NHPC site, because now it is finished to the standard that I originally intended.

Today the final parts all came together and the site is in a position that I can be confident that when a IGC file is submitted

a It is validated
b It is scored correctly
c A human need not be needed to press any opinion as whether this is 3x 2x 1,5x which is, and only ever can be an OPINON (NO ARGUMENT, FACT)

To whether the NHPC use this? I now do not care nor give a toss. I have used all the

ARGUEING
PERSUADING
PLEADING

That any one man can take.

I never started this for the "thanks" "great work" etc. Thank you for that all the same. Also thanks to those that are using it and see it as it is designed,.

BUT it was designed to be the NHPC XC LEAGUE and nothing else. At the mo I am not sure how it is used? Feels a like like having a computer but still using a pen N paper?

Due to the lack of support and help from people more qualified than myself I have got to the stage where the term "FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE" is a very very VERY apt statement.

Say good night Gracy.
Everything in moderation, including moderation.
Neil
Chatty
Full Name: Neil Smith

Post by Neil »

thanks steve for all the good work im now tenth
i wish i could help :blank:
never waste a hard on and don't trust a fart
John Wallis
Seasoned

Post by John Wallis »

Steve as a last gasp do you not fancy putting up the trophy page so people who are competing can see what they can win? It would help enormously. I will even go as far as to ply you with drink next time we are out on the hill.

JW
Livetrack24 wannyjollis

“If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.”
MadDog
Chatty

Post by MadDog »

Sorry to see you so downhearted Stevie...
Lifes a bitch, and one day you're dead and out of it, but wishing you where back saying the words you should have said when the chance was there!
"A word fitly spoken, is like apples of gold in a picture of silver"
Thanks for all the long hours that you have put into the board which we enjoy so much, and take so much for granted....if we don't seem to apreciate you the way that we should, then its only because we are the common people....we know nothing and care even less...If the bells ring and the lights keep on flashing then we are happy....Your path to the perfection of the board is way beyond what we understand...merely pearls before the swine....
So take heart....and next time you are reading the three little piggies to little Hannah....think of us!
Shaddup and breath your oxygen!
Don't like oxygen!
See you on the coast tomorrow!
John Wallis
Seasoned

Post by John Wallis »

But most of all........STOP CHANGING GEAR :dealer:
Livetrack24 wannyjollis

“If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.”