Flying Sunday

General club enquiries, talk about any subject you like.

Moderator: Club Moderators

paolo
Mingling

Flying Sunday

Post by paolo »

Hey fellas, looks like a good day to me on sunday, have to be flyable somewhere, maybe sunbeds? Any advice? Gary? Ian? Gordie? Ron? were are we going then? I never being there before and I know there are restrictions in the area, i want to be sure of understand it, we can join "in situ" or watever, but let's fly togueter people! tomorrow will be a good day.
Nobody wright nothing on the board so I mught very, very wrong and there is something that I haven't seen.
Paolo
gary stenhouse
Superstar
Full Name: Gary Stenhouse

Post by gary stenhouse »

the nhpc van looks quite full to go and hit scotland by storm.
confirmed paolo cathy ,fingers. brian, maddog and myself planed to be away by 9.00am meeting paolo at westerhope mcdonalds there is a place for 2 more so if you are after a venture out then please apply bellow.

keeping the fingers crossed for tinto so please stay north easterly or even go northerly if not then we will find a hill and go for it

adios hasta luego

hasta manana
Misk2
Mingling

Post by Misk2 »

An exert from LLSC forum

Not sure Tinto is great in a NNE....

Hi Theo,

A glider bag is something new for the Tinto lost property office - it should stand out amongst all the radios and mobile phones !

I guess from your comment about it being "interesting " that you were in the bowl. The Met Wind on Saturday was ENE and I thought we had learned on too many occasions that it simply does not work for anything E of NNE - in fact the E side of the bowl is positively dangerous. Thats why LLSC have negotiated to fly the ENE bowl at Totherin.

I have given the talk on how to fly succesfully at Tinto on at least 2 Club Nights, but for the folk who were too busy to come that night, I have attached my crib notes for the presentation. These are pretty rough but if they could contribute to Safety, then I think its better to publish rough than wait for me to write them up properly - (the airspace info may be out of date )

David

PS I don't remember seeing your name on the recent membership list.