hospital bed update

General club enquiries, talk about any subject you like.

Moderator: Club Moderators

gary stenhouse
Superstar
Full Name: Gary Stenhouse

hospital bed update

Post by gary stenhouse »

well starting to make progress, was out of bed twice yesterday. i still ned help to get onto the zimmer to make 90 degree turn an sit down. by then i have turned whiter shade of pale. feels more like a climb up jenkin. my problem is the fact my back is broken aswell, as i have to be carfull not to strain to much. managing to sleep ok although geting more dificult. i know i have 6 weeks n weigt baring then further 6 partial so looks like the summer xc leugue is out of my reech.with a bit of look i might get back on the road with the happy van befor the season end?

well not long for my tablets and breakfast what a day

cheers gary :)) :gu: :angel:
Misk2
Mingling

Post by Misk2 »

Hi Gary!

Glad to hear you are making good progress - sounds like hard work, but if anyone can get better in record time then I reckon you can.

I was going to see if you wanted a visitor but I've got a really bad cold at the moment so I'll wait til its gone cus I guess that would the last thing you need to add to the discomfort!

Good luck, see you soon :[]:

Naomi
gary stenhouse
Superstar
Full Name: Gary Stenhouse

Post by gary stenhouse »

well what a night 3admitance throughout the night and one snoring loud enough to blow the roof off.
Davehorne
Chatty

Post by Davehorne »

Gary, the only way to beat 'em is to join 'em - snore like a herd of stampeding buffalo and you'll be alright. :egrin:
Politics is the entertainment branch of industry.
AlastairW
Regular

Post by AlastairW »

Been to see Gary this afternoon...... He is as cheerful as ever, and still able to talk the hind legs of a donkey.... so nowt changed there!

I even saw him take a few steps....!

And a detailed discussion on 1/2 wings, which one is the best, lightest etc etc....!

Get well soon Gary!!
It is sad to measure your life in terms of hours flown...... but even sadder not to.........