Main logo wanted

General club enquiries, talk about any subject you like.

Moderator: Club Moderators

berow
Regular

Main logo wanted

Post by berow »

I am after a high quality copy of the NHPC logo at the top left as you look at the page.
I am off to Mexico and I want to make up some t-shirts to give to the local pilots.
Its a remote spot and I thought it would be cool to have lots of people wearing t-shirts promoting the NHPC.

Cheers

Brian.
John Wallis
Seasoned

Post by John Wallis »

http://www.nhpc.org.uk/thankyou.php

Fingers may have something a bit better Brian

JW
Livetrack24 wannyjollis

“If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.”
berow
Regular

Post by berow »

Thanks John. Could you put in a good word for me as I have already asked him.
Cheers.
Fingers
Regular

Post by Fingers »

berow wrote:Thanks John. Could you put in a good word for me as I have already asked him.
Cheers.
?

Like I said Berow, the logo was designed for the web and from my experience this is no use no ornament for any printing purpose at all. If you wanted to compile a "full size" image suitable for printing this would involve contacting the people who where very good to give permission to use the photo and ask could we have the full size RAW file so we can use for printing? Then if there happy with this, it would involve creating a new file with the logo and text.

All in all involving asking quite a bit of these people, then some, to put it all together.

Feel free, John has pointed you to who to ask for the images, but I am sorry, I dont have the time to get involved.
Everything in moderation, including moderation.
berow
Regular

Post by berow »

Lighten up man. a simple no I dont have it would have done.
colin keightley
BHPA Club Coach
BHPA Club Coach
Full Name: Colin Keightley

Post by colin keightley »

Is this any use to you

If Acro was easy they'd call it Cross Country

07824 554735
Livetrack24: Colinkeightley
Kay
Chatty

Post by Kay »

Hi Brian...Is this the BIG Anniversary trip ?

If so Happy Anniversary to you Both.

See you when you get back :glad: :glad: :glad: I think it will be an Amazing trip.
30m Breaststroke
Cookery MVQ level 1
Fingers
Regular

Post by Fingers »

berow wrote:Lighten up man. a simple no I dont have it would have done.
?

Hey sorry little lad, I thought I had already told you, no sorry, very politely in my private message to you, after you asked me a few days ago. I am just responding to you asking your Dad to ask me the same question again, yet you already know the answer?.

Oh wait, now you have asked your Dad to ask me.

No.

Shall we go round again, or is there some other way I can phase this?

Whilst I admire perseverance and tenacity, can I just stop you there from waisting any more of your valuable time, your fumbling will not work on such a c#nt as myself.

Ask your Dad.

I have shown you the door, if you cant be arsed to bother yourself to furnish yourself with tinkets for the poor unfortunate mexicans, then why the F£$K should anyone else.

Have a nice trip.
colin keightley
BHPA Club Coach
BHPA Club Coach
Full Name: Colin Keightley

Post by colin keightley »

Fingers you crack me up :)) :)) :))
If Acro was easy they'd call it Cross Country

07824 554735
Livetrack24: Colinkeightley
berow
Regular

Post by berow »

Can anybody else help?
Kay it is our 25th wedding anniversary.........thank you.
Fingers..........I did reply to you to tell you what I wanted it for but you didnt do me the common courtesy of replying to it.
Can anybody tell me where I can buy a copy of this photo legitametly and I will pursue it.
Fingers please dont reply to this I know you are a c#nt now, no need to keep reminding me.
Fingers
Regular

Post by Fingers »

berow wrote:Fingers please dont reply to this I know you are a c#nt now, no need to keep reminding me.
Who are you? I dont think we have met, and if we have, you certainly dont know me well enough.
berow wrote:Can anybody else help?

Fingers..........I did reply to you to tell you what I wanted it for but you didnt do me the common courtesy of replying to it..
I thought my post told you everything you needed to know? There is no gray area, you need to ask those people for the full size photo, nicely, like I asked them for permission to use it. But hey feel free to try and buy what you want. You bite the hand that helps and your surprized to get a frosty reaction?

John showed you the way, I confirmed this. Just what is it your expecting? Some one to just turn up at your door with the shirts all individualy wraped with bows? Come on man.! You can lead a horse to water......
Fingers wrote: berow wrote:
Thanks John. Could you put in a good word for me as I have already asked him.
Cheers.

?

Like I said Berow, the logo was designed for the web and from my experience this is no use no ornament for any printing purpose at all. If you wanted to compile a "full size" image suitable for printing this would involve contacting the people who where very good to give permission to use the photo and ask could we have the full size RAW file so we can use for printing? Then if there happy with this, it would involve creating a new file with the logo and text.

All in all involving asking quite a bit of these people, then some, to put it all together.

Feel free, John has pointed you to who to ask for the images, but I am sorry, I dont have the time to get involved.