the chairman welcomes feedback

General club enquiries, talk about any subject you like.

Moderator: Club Moderators

gary stenhouse
Superstar
Full Name: Gary Stenhouse

the chairman welcomes feedback

Post by gary stenhouse »

I would like to welcome all new and old as the new chairman
What I would like is some feedback in as, what you want from your club?
I have so many ideas but not the time to action them but all of them are based on flying and fun. I have always loved to do sport yet very rarely competed due to the way it makes me feel about the sport. As I have found that it often spoils the enjoyment and freedom, yet I have always pushed myself to be as good as humanly possible. Some think this is competitive but for me it is just proving to myself I can do something and do it well. I guess the reason why I done my paper rounds as a kid and never letting down the shop.
My vision
More weekends away as a club and trying to involve the family more
Flying cross country with friends and having a retrieve driver organised
Maybes even a foreign trip as a club though this may not be possible for me.
Making the club meeting as much a social evening as just a club meeting.

What I would like to know what is it you would like me to try and achieve as the new chairman?

A few small words to start and let’s see some positive feedback to get the club back on track with lots of bickering backstabbing and arguing, as i think the one thing that this club has over all other clubs is passion even though it looks like we want to kill each other.

Cheers Gary
Kay
Chatty

Post by Kay »

(clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap)
Got My Thinking Cap On..Good Start Gary
:)
30m Breaststroke
Cookery MVQ level 1
John Wallis
Seasoned

Post by John Wallis »

With your positive attitude the year should be fine Gary. Start by getting the troops to support the auction ask people what they are going to bring along then hope they actually turn up. Weekends away and a club holiday all sound great, I hope you can pull it off.

Best of luck

JW
Livetrack24 wannyjollis

“If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.”